1. Touchless Menus.Restaurants have been advised to use disposable menus post re-opening in order to minimize the spread of coronavirus. Now that just sounds inefficient and costly. Ever heard of touchless menus? Rather than printing out hundreds of copies of menus, why not stick a QR code to each table — or in front of your food stand — so that your customers only need to scan it with their phone and explore all that you have to offer? For one-time customers, they can scan the QR code and order on the FanFood web app. For repeat customers, they can choose to download the FanFood app for easy access.
2. Cashless Ordering.If cash transaction was considered inefficient, now it’s also seen as “unhygienic” since it involves passing from hand to hand. The efficient and hygienic solution? Online and mobile ordering. That way customers pay in the app with credit card or mobile wallet without having to interact with a cashier.
FanFood In-App Payment ScreenThis also removes the need for customers to speak with a cashier to place the order. They can customize their order and leave notes about special instructions all within the FanFood app.
3. Contactless Pickup.However you want to get the order to your customer, our platform has a way for you to do that, including:
- Contactless pickup
- Curbside pickup (customers can enter car model and plate number)
- Delivery to seat (for event venues)
- Delivery to apartments
- Designated on-property pickup points
Delivery staff can see order details and staff information in the Server App. All tips and payment are automatically processed in-app.Since the onset of COVID-19, FanFood users having been tipping 5-10 times more in-app than during normal times. Shout out to our amazing app users for their consistent support to local businesses. All tips are automatically processed in the app.
4. Display Sanitation Stations In-App. You can choose to display on-property hand sanitizing stations, including bathrooms and sanitizer dispensers, in the FanFood app. This way your customers can quickly locate the nearest disinfectant locations for personal hygiene. At the same time, this gives your guests the peace of mind by showing that you care about their safety, and will always adopt a customer-centric approach.www.fanfoodapp.com/request-demo. Our team also offers free consultation sessions to discuss your COVID-19 readiness plan. You can get in touch here.